Senior Controller Sales and Distribution
Reference Number: R-18279
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Your main duties will be the following:
- Provide insights throughout the annual financial cycle, leveraging both an understanding of financial performance and business acumen, including knowledge of the commercial strategy and short-term priorities
- Plan, monitor and analyze the performance of each channel, including the root cause of actual variances and forward-looking trend analysis, proposing mitigating actions.
- Lead the process to evaluate investment in new or existing stores, evaluating business cases and aligning financial targets
- Support the wider business controlling team to develop and challenge business cases for other initiatives, for example market activations, new products
- Lead and support strategic projects such as distribution cost optimization, benchmarking of retail network costs and development of cost-to-serve models
- Facilitate best practice across the Sales & Distribution channel, through benchmarking, knowledge sharing and development/ rollout of financial tools
- Collaborating with the wider Business Controlling team at a Global, Cluster and Market level to create a high performing team of trusted business partners that supports the business to optimize shareholder value
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated, assertive talent, who brings along the following background:
- Master’s degree in data science, management of information systems, economics, business administration, business accounting, applied economics and finance or a certified public accountant degree
- 5+ years of professional experience, ideally in a major multinational company from the FMCG, luxury/fashion retailing or in consulting
- Analytical skills and Financial Modelling skills, P&L Management experience, Commercial acumen
- A proven track record in business partnering, problem solving, decision support
- Ability to constructively challenge and influencing senior stakeholders
- Clear communication skills, including the ability to boil down complex issues into simple messages and recommendations
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Fluent communications skills in English, both written and oral
WHAT WE OFFERWould you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.