Key Account Manager
Reference Number: R-16896
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of key accounts in Australia and New Zealand
- Delivering a pipeline of growth and meeting sales and strategic targets
- Managing day to day operations of clients and internal stakeholders
- Creating, developing and maintaining strong, effective customer relationships
- Working closely with our customers (B2B) to develop specific strategies to help grow & develop their business
- Preparing budgets, forecasts and consolidate figures for each Key Account
- Identifying market trends and building business networks/relationships with key brands, distributors and stakeholders
WHAT WE EXPECT
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years' experience in a similar account management role. You will have a strong motivation to drive sales through initiative and thrive in an autonomous environment. You will have experience in identifying new potential customers and successfully winning new business. The ideal candidate will be degree educated, willing to travel domestically, be entrepreneurial, highly results orientated and ultimately want to develop within the business and progress their career.
WHAT WE OFFERWorking for us is more than just a job – it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. We are offering an attractive salary and benefits package, including generous staff discount, flexible working hours in a premium office space and the eligibility to participate in the company's profit share scheme. We offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your professional potential.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.