Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
Process/Transition Manager HR Part Time or Full Time
Reference Number: R-15046
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this position you will be part of the global HR Process Stream Team of the FFF transformation program and your main duties will be the following:
- Accountable for process related activities mainly during the Stabilization phase for assigned location projects
- Accountable to ensure consistency in processes across location projects based on a broad understanding of the HR process area
- Identify and manage process change impact based on the defined approach
- Act as first point of contact for local management and team members regarding all questions related to HR processes
- Guide local teams and actively drive change, support anchoring of the new processes with location and with hub/spokes teams
- Responsible to plan and execute the transfer of processes to the hub/spoke teams and to stabilize the new set up and hand over to line organization
- Responsible for planning of meetings, alignment with the project team for the specific location, the program team and other relevant stakeholders and responsible for process related documentation
- Provide regular input to Project Leader regarding risks, issues, progress, etc.
- Work closely with the HR Processes Lead in all process related matters to ensure global consistency of the HR processes and related activities
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- University degree, preferably in HR or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a HR role, ideally in a multinational environment
- Previous experience in a company with proven HR standards and practices (know-how, best practices)
- First Project management and implementation experience in a global organization
- Experience in process mapping / process design and change management is a plus
- Collaborative mindset
- Lateral leadership skills
- Ability to manage time and stick to deadlines
- Ability to define and deal with a high level of detail and to ensure high quality standards
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English proficiency, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel - max. 20%
WHAT WE OFFERWould you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?
While applying for the job, apart from your resume, please also include your cover letter.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.