DATA ENGINEER (F/M)
Reference Number: 982881-sp
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will work in our young and dynamic advanced analytics, big data and artificial intelligence team at the corporate IT in Wattens which works closely together with all businesses of Swarovski. In your role as a Big Data Engineer (f/m), you will be responsible for the processing and provision of E2E data processes to our data lake.
You will develop, construct, test, monitor, and document data interfaces to a hybrid data lake, write and tune complex near-real-time and batch data pipelines, understand, evaluate, process and visualize complex, semi-structured and data sets. Additionally, you will do data preparation for our data science team, adopt interfaces and develop ETL and ELT processes.
WHAT WE EXPECT
You are the right fit if you have a hands-on mentality and proactively explore available technologies to provide exceptional business support to our clients. Besides this, you are a team player with great communication skills.
Furthermore, you have the following qualifications:
- Graduate in Computer Science, Mathematics or technical education (e.g. HTL) with IT specialization and work experience
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and noSQL databases, R or Python
- Knowledge of Java, Apache Hive, Pig, C++, or SAS would be beneficial
- Knowledge of real-time processing systems like Storm, Spark Streaming or others and data modelling skills with ETL & ELT
- Experience with cloud platforms, Hadoop distributions and big data technologies (Spark, Kafka) are a plus
- Experience with dynamic data visualization solutions
- Univariate or better multivariate statistical skills
WHAT WE OFFER
A modern and architecturally attractive workplace in Wattens, Tyrol located in one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria close to Innsbruck. One of the most beautiful old towns in Tyrol is just a few minutes away.
Our attractive salary packages include a number of benefits such as a company restaurant and various sports. Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least € 39.743,40 gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.
Does this sound like you?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.