Intéressé(e) afin de rejoindre notre équipe ? Si oui, envoyez votre candidature pour une des marque les plus connues au monde comme
Permanent Position - Personal Assistant- EVP Creative Director
Location: Paris Swarovski France
Reference Number: R-13739
Reference Number: R-13739
Among the International Creation team of Swarovski, you will work in close collaboration with our EVP Creative Director to assist her daily and ensure her time is optimized and not devoted to organizational issues. Your main missions will be:
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Organization & Planning:
- Manage proactively the complex agenda of the Creative Director (travels, meetings, RSVP invitations, business lunches...) Demonstrate an efficient and reactive level of service
- Anticipate and organize all travels planning and arrangements needed (visa, taxi, flights, hotels…) and anticipate all needs/requests (preparation of reports, book hair and make-up artists for events...)
- Assist and prepare the different meetings (information, materials, meeting requests and reminders, catering, etc).
- Administrative tasks:
- Manage the flow of daily information and prioritize wisely (emails, documentations, phone calls, meeting requests…) 90% of the requests and documents are in English
- Prepare the expenses reports of the Creative Director
- Team interface
- Be a key contact point to liaise with internal teams and contribute to a strong team spirit
- Anticipate preparation and welcome visitors such as press, Swarovski Family members, designers…
- Support when requested on projects such as charity sales, fashion weeks etc..
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Senior Profile with 8 – 10 years of experience in a similar role and among international organizations.
- Proactivity and excellent anticipation in the organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem solving/ can do attitude. Outstanding ability to prioritize efficiently
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details
- Capacity to work under pressure and demanding context
- Agile and passionate
- Excellent presentation to represent the Creative Director and our premium brand
- English and French mandatory
WHAT WE OFFERThroughout the world, the Swarovski name stands for the highest expertise in crystal faceting and represents brilliance, fascination, trend expertise and inspiration in the fields of lifestyle, light and fantasy. As a company that brings together a host of product categories under a globally recognized name, Swarovski is a partner for designers, artists and visionaries. Beyond the boundaries of crystalline products, Swarovski drives art and culture, and brings people together. The founding of the company in 1895 marked the beginning of a crystalline era and a sparkling family business success story that continues to this day – become a part of this yourself, while at the same time starting your own history.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.