Global Controller, Marketing Communications
Reference Number: R-12546
You are responsible for the controlling of the Marketing Communications spend, working within the Functional Controlling team, marketing financial performance optimization within the network.
In this position, you will report directly to the Director, CGB Functional Controlling and collaborate with the wider Business Controlling team at a Global, Cluster and Market level.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Your main duties will be to provide insights throughout the annual financial cycle, leveraging both an understanding of financial performance and business acumen, including knowledge of the commercial strategy and short-term priorities.
In collaboration with the wider Business Controlling team at a Global, Cluster and Market level:
- Define and implement a standard framework to monitor the return on investment (ROI) of major Marketing Communication campaigns and activities, in co-operation with the relevant Business Divisions and Sales offices.
- Set detailed financial targets for Marketing Communication and track against them, intervening with recommendations, as needed to protect growth and profitability.
- Ensure that all cost drivers are accounted for and establish accountability and intervene with
- Establish the governance structure for review and approval of communications investments linked to-forecast cycle
- Support the establishment of relevant targets, analyses etc. for the 360 commercial concepts, related business cases and their respective return on investment, through detailed insights and analysis.
- Facilitate benchmarking and knowledge exchange across markets on effective campaigns and promotions from a financial perspective (best practice tool box), based on a consolidated deep-dive analysis.
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated, assertive talent, who brings along the following background:
- Master’s degree in data science, management of information systems, economics, business administration, business accounting, applied economics and finance or a certified public accountant degree
- 5-8 years of professional experience, ideally in a major multinational company from the FMCG, luxury/fashion retailing or in consulting
- 2-3 years of experience controlling Marketing Communications
- Analytical skills and Financial Modelling skills, P&L Management experience, Commercial acumen
- A proven track record in business partnering, problem solving, decision support
- Ability to constructively challenge and influencing senior stakeholders, including Executive Vice President level.
WHAT WE OFFERWould you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.