Corporate Gift Manager SP Europe
Reference Number: R-11254
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTAs a Corporate Gift Manager (CG Manager) for Poland and Baltics you will
- facilitate sales of business gifts, awards and incentives to industry-leading companies and agencies within an established geographic territory, whilst maximizing profits
- develop and manage strong direct relationships with top-level clients from key existing business partnerships and accounts
- establish new accounts and opportunities according to the sales strategy
- facilitate/mediate sales with the goal of driving sales at the national or international account level
- increase sales in Poland and build up the market in the Baltics
WHAT WE EXPECT
In order to be successful in this role, you must be educated at degree level and have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in direct B2B sales. You must have strong negotiating skills and be able to build relationships at all levels within an organisation. The desired candidate will have strong prospecting and lead generation skills as well as strong computer skills (Microsoft Offer & CRM Software). Ideally, you should be located in the region of Warsaw but flexible to travel 80% of your time in Poland the Baltics. Besides a good level of English, Russian would be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFERWorking for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. As well as an attractive salary and benefits package, including a generous staff discount, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.