Manager Supply Planning Operations
Reference Number: R-11108
SUPPLY PLANNING OPERATIONS MANAGER
The responsibilities are from placing the purchase order up to approving the final invoice. This requires follow-ups on placed orders, resolving delivery delays, rescheduling of orders, very close alignment with respective supply planner as well with internal and external manufacturing network.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTIn the role you will report directly to the Head of Supply Planning Operations CGB (Consumer Goods Business) and your main duties will be the following:
- Secure the optimum availability of material in the dedicated product category
- Establish and maintain best in class procurement process
- Fully leverage the saving potential in transportation cost by choosing the right transportation mode
- Ensuring full compliance to all legal, tax and customs requirements in the context of incoming goods into the logistic service centers (LSCs)
- Contributing to the setup as well as ensuring the efficient execution of a transfer logic between LSCs which finds the balance between transportation and stock out
- SCM Centre of knowledge for procurement related topics
- Monitors in cooperation with Sourcing and Quality Management the performance of the internal and external manufacturing network and initiates any required action steps
WHAT WE EXPECT
To fulfill these tasks, we are looking for a person holding a university / college degree and bringing at least 2 years of professional experience. To be successful in this role a strong command in German and English are a must a must have. You bring reliability and confidentiality, rounded by a deep conflict management, negotiating and problem-solving skills. With thorough understanding of general supply chain management, you also bring product, production, commercial and procurement know how and experience. Your strong team-building and influencing personality, as well as your communication style with excellent presentation skills are among the assets that will help you excel at SWAROVSKI.
WHAT WE OFFERWorking for us as an Supply Planning Operations Manager is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.