Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
CUSTOMER RELATIONS ADVISOR - B2C
Chamilia Europe, Ltd.
Reference Number: 957351
The Customer Relations Advisor focuses on providing world class service to our consumers by answering and positively responding to questions relating to products, ordering via our website, returns and refunds, shipping information. The Customer Relations Advisor is also responsible for maintaining accurate documentation regarding order problems, history of calls, and ensuring our customer database is accurate.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Support the initial start-up of the B2C business operation in Newcastle and develop the policies and procedures for the customer service function
- Answer calls and emails from consumers and respond to their requests.
- Proactively check and respond to Trust pilot and social media consumer reviews.
- Liaise internally with demand planning and the warehouse to resolve any queries/problems
- Liaise with our third-party shipping provider to track and resolve any shipping issues
- Set up and run reports for exception alerts so we can be proactive with any consumer order delays or issues around refunds etc.
- Process consumer returns and track refunds
- Support and adhere to consumer data protection
- As required, gather information to support the growth of our online business and look at areas where we can improve the customer experience.
- Support B2B customer service when required
- Provide general assistance to other departments, i.e. Marketing, Supply Chain, Sales, etc.
- Responsible for adhering to all Chamilia Health and Safety Policies such as wearing the correct PPE, following safety procedures and for reporting any near misses and accidents to a manager.
- Any additional responsibilities that may be assigned.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- University degree completion
- 1 to 2 years related customer service experience
- Possess solid experience in the application of Microsoft Office products.
- Commitment to consistently deliver high quality work products and services in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Strong verbal, organizational and written communication. Fluent in German and French
- Self-starting nature, diligent work ethic, collaborative work ethic with the objective of building strong relationships with diverse customer groups
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be a key part of a world-class luxury brand.
- Work in a 120-year-old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
- Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses.
- Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
- Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.