Junior OTC Accountant with Spanish
Reference Number: R-5620
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTIn this position, your main responsibilities may include but are not limited the following:
- Responsible for recording and reporting of data related to the sale of goods in compliance with company policies and procedures and other reporting requirements;
- Perform revenue accounting by managing and processing collections and analyzing delinquent account balances;
- Process customer credit, review existing accounts, analyze and approve new account applications;
- Manage process adjustments and deductions related to revenue accounting, in the particular related to discounts, rebates, cash backs and manual adjustments of revenues;
- Prepare chargeback invoices incl. cashback process (rebate processing);
- Act as point of contact for internal parties and customers.
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Possibly BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business;
- Understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations;
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records;
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ideally SAP;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Fluency in English and Spanish speaking and writing;
- High level of communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFERWorking for us as a OTC Junior Accountant is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.