HEAD OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SEMI-FINISHED PRODUCTS (W/M)
Reference Number: 956984-ds
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
As a member of our Global Product Development leadership team, you will strongly contribute to realize innovative semi-finished crystal products that not only fulfill our customer´s needs but exceed their expectations. You will manage the entire product development processes from product idea to the handover to production in close alignment with functions such as Quality Management, Technology, Production as well as Product Management and Sales.
More concretely, you will be:
- Developing ideas to tangible product concepts in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- In charge for the realization of all new product development projects, design-to-cost and quality-improvement projects in close collaboration with our Swarovski production network
- Accountable for our product development processes and constantly improve them based on state-of-the-art processes, systems and tools
- Accountable for defining, measuring and achieving relevant KPIs and objectives regarding quality, time and cost
- Leading a team of more than 10 product development managers and have full budget responsibility
- Responsible for preparing make-or-buy decisions
- In close contact with relevant stakeholders from other departments, e.g. Quality Management, Technology, Production as well as Product Management and Sales
Visit www.swarovski.com/professional for a first impression of our crystal world. On our website, you can find our entire product assortment and have a deeper look at our semi-finished products as well.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As the ideal candidate for this position, you have a strong passion for products and development processes, are a team player and enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment.
Moreover, your profile includes:
- Broad technical knowledge about materials, product development and production processes, preferably an academic background in engineering and technology related studies
- The ability to manage and balance quality, time and cost targets
- Relevant work experience, preferably within the field of Product Development, Engineering or Quality
- Results-driven approach with strong customer orientation
- Strong project management skills and proven leadership capabilities
- Solid German and English language skills
WHAT WE OFFER
Since 1895, Swarovski is ranked one of the most valued premium brands in the jewelry and fashion industry. Swarovski as an entrepreneurial family business offers a high performing people environment, tremendous opportunities to grow, and a modern and architecturally attractive workplace. Furthermore, being located in Tyrol, one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria, Swarovski provides the best precondition for a pleasant work atmosphere and work-life balance. As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is set at a minimum of € 37.884,84 gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into account.
Does this sound like you?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application