Assistant Store Manager
Reference Number: R-7782
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTTo lead and manage the Swarovski Boutique by establishing respective processes in order to achieve defined performance objectives in terms of sales (and profitability) as well as qualitative objectives including the service quality and shop appearance according to the Swarovski strategy and policy.
WHAT WE EXPECT
Selling and Customer Service
- Learns and develops knowledge in product lines, features and benefits.
- Represents and exemplifies the Swarovski service standards.
- Makes extraordinary effort to customize and fulfill all customers' needs.
- Spends min 80% of time on the sales floor leading and driving the team in selling.
- Drives the development of loyal customer base.
- Ensures collection and maintenance of customer data is implemented.
Sales Planning and Business Management
- Motivates Sales Consultants to meet and exceed Boutique sales targets.
- Develops and implements monthly sales management plan to achieve sales target :
- Breaks down monthly targets by product line, week, day, Sales Consultant.
- Follows the completion of budget and develops corrective action plans to address shortfall.
- Analyses and utilizes retail KPIs (conversion rate, VPT, PPT, PPP) to maximize sales.
- Leverages on relevant retail marketing and communications resources to maximize sales.
- Manages controllable Boutique costs including personnel, overtime and expenses to drive maximum profitability.
- Plans, implements and adapts staff roster to sales variations based on regular traffic analyses.
- Ensures optimal stock levels are achieved in the Boutique :
- Monitors bestsellers availability, sell thru rates and replenishments.
- Monitors inventory performance including stock turn, shrinkage, stock transfers, seasonality variations and impact of promotional activities.
- Develops action plans to address variances.
- Manages the implementation of various stock procedures (receiving, transferring, updates and maintains stock records, replenishments, stock takes).
Staff Management and Development
- Recruits and retains retail-competent Sales Consultants.
- Provides leadership, directions and support to Sales Consultants to achieve Boutique objectives.
- Trains, coaches and develops Sales Consultants in the areas of sales, products, customer service and boutique operations.
- Implements Swarovski Training programs with support from the Training Manager.
- Manages individual staff performances through clear objectives and KPIs; close monitoring of performance progress, providing effective feedback and taking appropriate actions.
- Performs yearly appraisal (Dialogue) to direct reports accordance to company requirements.
Boutique Visual Merchandising and Maintenance
- Ensures high quality VM presentation in accordance to corporate guidelines at all times.
- Manages the implementation of Window Launches in a timely, quality manner and executed per guidelines.
- Organizes Boutique effectively; maintains housekeeping and overall boutique architecture.
Boutique Administration Management
- Manages Boutique documentations/ filings and adheres to timely reporting submission.
- Manages cash handling and control, banking-ins and sales reconciliation procedures in accordance to guidelines.
Ensures implementation of Boutique security and safety procedures
WHAT WE OFFERWorking for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.