DEVOPS ENGINEER - WEB APPLICATIONS (M/W)
Reference Number: 930786-ws
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our team develops and manages a portfolio of Swarovski websites and web applications; we have built an extensive build-deploy pipeline to efficiently deliver our products to our endcustomers and business colleagues. We are now looking for an experienced system engineer to join the team and help us further expand and maintain our infrastructure and toolset.
Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Mid to long term system landscape planning and development with increasing focus on security, comprehensive monitoring solutions and process automation
- Support of the system landscape composed of internal and cloud infrastructure elements
- Analysis and resolution of complex technical problems and issues
- Assist development colleagues with improvements to the CI/CD pipeline
- Usage of recent development methodologies and tools (agile development, Atlassian toolset (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo), Docker, AWS, API-first CMS - Gentics Mesh)
- Technical leadership by defining best practices and guidelines while supporting and coaching less experienced Team members
- Maintenance of system operation Knowledge Base
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated personality and an excellent team player, who possess the following qualifications:
- A Computer Science or IT diploma (HAK, HTL, College, University, FH or similar)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in area of system administration
- Very good knowledge of Linux environments
- Good knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with containerized environments (ideally Docker)
- Scripting skills in either: Bash, Python or Pearl
- Fluent written and spoken German or English
WHAT WE OFFER
As a global player in the Fashion & Luxury Industry, with its own production in Wattens and over 29.000 employees across the globe, Swarovski is not only one of the biggest employers in Austria but also the leading force in IT, Environmental Technology, Machine Engineering & Tool Making. One of our strengths are state-of-the-art Technologies and relevant Know-How.
To bring the employees to their full potential, we offer them career possibilities, attractive salary packages which include several benefits such as a company restaurant, Sports & training options. Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least € 30.633,82 gross. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.
Would you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.