Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
DISTRICT MANAGER MUB (WHOLESALE) JEWELRY & COLLECTIBLES - NEW ENGLAND
Consumer Goods Business
Reference Number: 935873
This District Manager MUB represents the Swarovski brand in our wholesale channel for the New England territory - CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Represents the Swarovski brand through business partnerships with our existing accounts and new distribution locations developing both a tactical and strategic approach per account within the assigned territory.
- Utilization of business acumen, determining the viability and financial strength of current accounts. Understanding cash flow requirements, value of real-estate to the best interest of Swarovski and the retailer, solidifying the business partnership with the retailer.
- Development of individual business plans for accounts, addressing opportunities for organic growth by development and analysis of Swarovski customer database; SCS Membership, product mix and by assortment matrix suitable for sell-through potential for the account.
- Conduct Business Review meetings with each independent retailer, setting launch and annual sales targets to further develop the account to meet sales goals. These reviews should include all tactics to grow organically, as well as, plan for execution.
- Accurate analysis and reporting of account/product performance within their pre-determined assortment matrix. To include maintenance of account base and timely reporting of information requested by corporate.
- Per account, ensure that the brand is properly positioned, displays and cases are in good condition lighting in place to accentuate product, display fixtures are merchandised within assigned product assortment according to visual standards along with shop guidelines including out of program (OOP) product, maximizing sell-through.
- Arranges in-store activities required to support marketing and sales programs and special events, including retirements, display changes, price changes, point-of-purchase, visual and communication vehicles and other similar issues. Identify key retailers and execute in-store consumer events to grow the business.
- Ensures that Corporate Sales & Product training is implemented at the store level; Assess in-store personnel skills and makes recommendations for development opportunities via E-Learning.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Bachelors degree
- 3 - 5 years professional relevant experience
- Previous experience with a computer-based order entry system, experience in a retail environment, understanding of business models (boutique), visual merchandising, product placement required.
- Experience training retail staff and building effective business relationships is required. Strong business acumen, ROI, and use of retail calendars a must. Must possess strong decision making skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be a key part of a global, world-class luxury brand.
- Work in a 120 year old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
- Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the United States.
- Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
- Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.