Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - JEWELRY SOLUTIONS AND GLOBAL LICENSING
Jewelry Solutions and Global Licensing
Reference Number: 935642
Our Key Account Manager (KAM) ensures their Channel or Territory Sales objectives are met by building strong business relationships with existing key customers and the ability to win new potential customers for three segments of the business: Branded Label, our own Proprietary Brands, and Licensed Brands for the fashion jewelry category.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Plan, prioritize and manage sales activities to achieve targets as agreed with the Head of Sales. Plan should include existing key customers and new potential targets for Branded Label, our own Proprietary Brands, and Licensed Brands in the fashion jewelry category. Create, develop and manage effective business relationships with Key Accounts within the assigned territory to achieve sales goals. Align with design and brand to develop private label collections to meet vertical retail customers’ needs to fully develop and execute these solutions and grow business.
- Develop customized sales and branding packages for key accounts and new potential customers to reach objectives and to stimulate sales.
- Ensure customers understand Jewelry Solutions offerings
- On a weekly basis, report and comment on sales activities to the Head of Sales.
- Review orders with Key Accounts, discuss and solve specific problems with his/her customer base. Ensure Key Accounts are being served timely and properly through territory planning.
- Plan budget for the individual segment and territory.
- Align with customer service and product management to ensure the customer’s data is maintained in the SAP and SLX systems according to the actual status and made available to all relevant parties.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to visit regular and prospective Key Accounts to increase awareness.
- Participate in trade shows and fairs as agreed with Head of Sales, to to gain industry knowledge and contacts.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Bachelors degree
- 3 - 5 years professional and relevant level experience
- Knowledge of jewelry assortment selling
- Previous sales experience of branded and or unbranded fashion jewelry to vertical retailers, department and independent stores
- Candidate must be a motivated self-starter with a positive attitude, capable of building up a sales territory and expanding product sales into traditional and non-traditional spaces
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be a key part of a world-class luxury brand.
- Work in a 120-year-old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
- Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the US.
- Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
- Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.