(Senior) Manager, CGB Functional Controlling – Cost Controlling
Reference Number: R-6896
In this position, you will be responsible for Cost Controlling within the CGB Functional Controlling team, covering all aspects of cost optimization within the global network.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTYou will report directly to the Director of CGB Functional Controlling and your main duties will include the following:
- Defining financial targets in collaboration with the CGB Controlling Planning team
- Operationalizing and improving key value drivers and performance indicators
- Facilitating and analyzing financial plans and results
- Providing expertise to other teams as well as performing complex, ad hoc and non-standard reporting a strategy to drive down fixed and variable costs
- Setting up a framework for cost contingency plans across markets and central departments
- Running global cost transparency and optimization projects
- Addressing the needs of the markets – i.e. providing analytical support, reference models, and aid decision-making, as well as being interface for reporting needs (which are delivered via GBS).
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated, assertive talent, who brings along the following background:
- Master’s degree in areas such as data science, management of information systems, economics, business administration, business accounting, applied economics and finance or a certified public accountant degree
- 3-5 years of business controlling experience in Group Planning, Reporting and Analysis from a Business Finance perspective in a major multinational company from the FMCG, luxury/fashion branded retailing or the IT industry
- At least 2-3 years of CFO financial services advisory & consulting experience in a major consultancy company, with a proven track record in client engagements, financial projects, problem solving and communication
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and excellent collaboration skills
- Fluent communications skills in English, both written and oral
WHAT WE OFFERWould you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.