Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
SENIOR MANAGER ECOMMERCE SHARED SERVICES
Reference Number: 925215
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Lead the development of website initiatives that reflect the brand strategy while making it easy for consumers to discover and purchase products through a B2C E-Commerce experience for multiple channels.
- Responsible for developing and implementing short and long term marketing strategies that meet corporate financial and branding goals as well as ideation and management of site content.
- Oversee website performance to develop optimization strategies and initiatives to improve usability, engagement, and conversion rates.
- Improve online customer experience and interface and maximize site usability, performance and ROI through continuous experimentation and enhancement
Digital Marketing Management
- Lead, develop, and deliver digital marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness and drive qualified traffic to the company website.
- Lead paid media campaign, channel planning, and oversee the execution by a third-party. Measure ongoing effectiveness and return on investment.
- Develop an e-mail acquisition program and e-mail promotional campaign program to engage customers on an ongoing basis.
- Develop the social media strategy to increase customer engagement and brand awareness.
- Plan and maintain the budget for all digital marketing programs.
- Identify and manage third-party providers, in collaboration with other departments, to deliver the best results at the best value
- Continuously monitor emerging ecommerce trends to understand market dynamics
- Lead development of ecommerce creative (in partnership with Marketing) and manage integration of company-wide marketing and brand campaigns into the ecommerce experience
- Identify new areas of ecommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
Analytics and Reporting
- Manage all aspects of web/data analytics related to ecommerce and communicate relevant information to team members and senior management
- Define and direct development and management of all ecommerce analytic KPIs
- Develop website and digital marketing key performance indicators (KPIs) in alignment with the company’s stated goals.
- Create and maintain KPI dashboards and provide analysis on performance.
- Provide insight and recommendations to guide editorial, product development, and commercial decision making.
- Develop and manage digital marketing specific reporting to determine campaign and channel effectiveness and return on investment.
- Keep the company at the forefront of digital marketing and E-Commerce by seeking out and evaluating customer research, market conditions, trends, and competitor data to inform ongoing marketing initiatives.
- Identify most effective shared services organizational structure and hire talent accordingly.
- Oversees the daily operation and recommends allocation of resources to ensure that objectives are met- within company mission, department mission, Principles and Core competencies and procedures/guidelines.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, digital marketing, or related field preferable.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of progressive experience developing and managing digital marketing initiatives, as well as, managing websites and web-based content.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in one of the following: E-Commerce, SEO, product marketing strategy
- Proven track record in creating and delivering successful and cost-effective digital marketing campaigns that lead to successful product/service launches and notable increases in qualified inbound traffic and conversion rates to customers.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Solid understanding of search engine marketing concepts and the ability to manage paid and organic search initiatives.
- Solid Analytical and reporting skills.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Strong (roll-up your sleeves style) experience in advertising, online marketing and/or development of eCommerce business
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to manage and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement program strategies.
- Analytic and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate necessary to achieve organizational goals.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be a key part of a world-class luxury brand without having to move.
- Work in a 120-year-old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
- Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the North East.
- Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
- Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.