Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
Sales Manager, Travel Retail APAC
Reference Number: R-4881
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
This job holder is responsible for assisting Travel Retail Director to maximize performance for assigned operators to grow market shares, productivity, and profitability while meeting defined qualitative standards and objectives.
You are required to develop sales and manage sales performance, ensure efficient order taking and stock processing. Another core role is to manage and develop the sales force by recruiting, regular appraisals and training etc.
You are also responsible for brand image by ensuring all the architecture, VM standard and marketing guidelines are all in placed.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Degree holder
- 5-8 years professional experience in travel retail
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Self-confidence and determined team player
- Good communication, presentation and inter-personal skill
- Able to work independently
- Frequent travel
WHAT WE OFFER
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.